Restaurants we’ve eaten at/from:
- Wine Tasting @ Château Des Charmes — Love the ice wines from 2007!
- Tour @ The Great Mountain Ginseng Farm — Most expensive ginseng they have = CAD$1867.00
- Lunch @ Star King Viet Thai Cuisine — My Beef Noodle with Sugarcane Shrimp was really yummy.
- Browsing @ T&T — Huge selection of cake & sushi.
- Lunch @ Seoul Soul — The lunch specials are really good deals.
- Korean BBQ & Sushi @ Chako — Yummy food + free all you can eat desserts!!
- Dim Sum @ Shangri-La — Very posh environment with a gorgeous garden.
- Baskin Robbins‘ Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Cake @ Cousins’ place — The icing… *drools*
- Brunch & Dinner @ Asian Legend — Highly recommended.
- Lunch @ King’s Restaurant — Their fried bread sticks are da bomb! Tendon beef noodle soup’s really good too.
- Dinner @ Chipotle Mexican Grill — Awesome burritos.